Trip and Booking Checklist
Use our checklist to make sure all of the elements of your field trip are in place.
- Decide which film you would like your students to see and contact the IMAX Theatre Palisades Center Group Sales Dept. at 845-353-5555, ext. 200 or book on-line (please note that reservations are not guaranteed until you receive a confirmation from the Group Sales Department).
- Please check your school’s calendar for conflicts including assemblies, standardized tests, half-days, etc.
- Have at least three possible dates available when you call to book, as some days/times may sold out or booked for another film.
- Have a close estimate of the number of students and adults that will be attending the film. Seats can sell quickly, and we would hate for anyone to be left out! Please note that final numbers are due five business days before show date.
- Once you have received your confirmation letter, begin distributing Field Trip Forms. Download a teacher's guide for your film (if available).
- Contact your bus company to schedule transportation to and from the IMAX Theatre Palisades Center.
- Make sure that all field trip forms and money are turned in at least two weeks prior to your reservation date. Please note that full payment is due on all reservations at least 5 business days before your trip, and that once payment has been received tickets become non-refundable and non-exchangeable.