Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales IMAX Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF AND ORDER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. MINORS WILL NEED THEIR PARENT’S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. FACEBOOK, TWITTER, OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT AND CONNECTION REQUIRED. “PROTECTED” FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEND ENTRIES.
By entering this Sweepstakes, you, as Entrant, agree to these Official Rules, which are a contract so read them carefully before entering. Without limitation, this contract includes indemnities to the Sponsor (defined below) from you, Entrant, and a limitation of your rights and remedies. Each winner and any minor winner’s parent or legal guardian for himself or herself may be required to execute PRIZE ACCEPTANCE / AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM(S) MAY BE REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility. This Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales IMAX Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to natural persons who are attending those certain “Pirates of the Caribbean” screenings taking place between May 15 and May 24, 2017 and who are legal residents who are physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) and in Canada (excluding the province of Quebec)] who are at least 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. An eligible minor must check the age of majority of their state or province. And must obtain his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to entering. (Each entrant to the Sweepstakes shall be referred to in this Official Rules as “Entrant”). Employees of IMAX Corporation (“Sponsor”), Walt Disney Studios(“Disney”), Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC (“Fandango”), Cineplex Entertainment LP (“Cineplex”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, directors, and officers and distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each are not eligible to enter or win. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, family members are defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren. Void where prohibited by law. Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes and does not endorse or otherwise have anything to do with this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. During the Entry Period, Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes via the following methods:
A. Facebook Sweepstakes: During the Entry Period, entrant must: (i) enter via Facebook (on http://facebook.com/IMAX) (“IMAX Facebook Page”); (ii) have a Facebook account; (iii) have an internet connection; (iv) be considered a member in good standing with Facebook, as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion; and (v) follow the instructions in any call to action provided in any message posted by Sponsor on the IMAX Facebook Page that indicates there is a chance to enter to win Prize(s) and include the unique hashtags #IMAXVIPSweeps and #PiratesLife.
B. Twitter Sweepstakes: During the Entry Period, entrant must: (i) have a Twitter account; (ii) have an internet connection; (iii) be considered a member in good standing with Twitter, as determined by Twitter in its sole discretion; and (iv) follow the instructions in any call to action provided in any tweet message received from Sponsor that indicates there is a chance to enter to win Prize(s), and include the unique hashtags #IMAXVIPSweeps and #PiratesLife.
C. Instagram Sweepstakes: During the Entry Period, entrant must: (i) have an Instagram account; (ii) have an internet connection; (iii) be considered a member in good standing with Instagram, LLC, as determined by Instagram, LLC in its sole discretion; and (v) follow the instructions in any call to action provided in any Instagram post by Sponsor on its Instagram page (@imax.movies) that indicates there is a chance to enter to win Prize(s) and include the unique hashtags #IMAXVIPSweeps and #PiratesLife.
The call-to-action and the unique hashtag are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Entrant’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account is set to “protected mode” or “private,” Entrant’s Entry may not be visible to Sponsor.
For any photo Entry, Entrant's photo submission (“Entry”) must meet the following content restrictions (collectively, "Restrictions"):
· Entry must be shot by Entrant.
· Entry must be Entrant's original creation.
· Entry must not include materials that violate or infringe another person's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights.
· Entry must not contain material which is (or promoting activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; or material that contains any derogatory or disparaging references to Entrant, third parties, or Sponsor.
· Entry must not contain content that engages in, encourages, advocates, discusses with the intent to commit, or provides instructions for conduct that would cause any physical, emotional or mental harm to Entrant or any third party.
· Entry must not contain content that engages in, encourages, advocates, discusses with the intent to commit, or provides instructions for conduct that would illicit any form of controversy.
· Entry must not contain content that engages in, encourages, advocates, discusses with the intent to commit, or provides instructions for conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense or would otherwise violate any federal, state, local or international law or rule.
· Entry must not have been previously submitted to another contest on a media or social network, or submitted to any entity (entertainment or otherwise) for any other purpose in connection with a contest or a sweepstakes.
Sponsor may moderate Entry for eligibility. Entrant who submits an Entry which violates any of these Restrictions may be deemed ineligible to receive any prize and their Entry may be void at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its absolute discretion to reject any Entry which it deems to contain objectionable or offensive content. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Sponsor retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate or fair content. Entry will not be returned and the terms of these Official Rules will apply to the Entry.
In consideration of an Entry being entered into this Sweepstakes, Entrant (and Entrant represents and warrants that each person in an Entry):
· hereby releases and irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its affiliates all rights in and to the Entry, including without limitation any copyright therein, and the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully paid, universal right and license to use, license, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, webcast, distribute, re-use, publish, re-publish, edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, alter or otherwise exploit such Entry (and to permit others to do the same), or any portion thereof, including to the extent applicable (x) all of Entrant’s (and each person in an Entry’s) rights, licenses and privileges in and into the Entry; (y) any information, biographical data, and material submitted by Entrant in connection with the Sweepstake; and (z) all images, graphics, statements, quotations and any other creative materials furnished by Entrant as part of the Sweepstakes entry (the “Materials”) in any media now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, all forms of electronic media, print media and all forms of Internet and wireless protocol, and for any and all purposes including without limitation merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
· acknowledges and understands that Sponsor shall have the right to make unlimited derivative works of the Entry and to assign or transfer any or all such rights in and to the Entry.
· understands that his or her name and other Materials may be publicly displayed on a number of websites, including, without limitation, on Sponsor’s website or Instagram page.
· agrees that the Released Parties (as defined below), or any of their respective affiliates, have no obligation to use or otherwise exploit any Materials, including without limitation, any Entry.
· Without limitation to the language set forth in these Official Rules, releases the Released Parties from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including, but not limited to, any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith.
· agrees and acknowledges that participation in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entry to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Sponsor and Entrant, nor does it place the Entrant in a position that is any different from the position held be members of the general public with regards to elements of the Entry, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between Sponsor and Entrant are these Official Rules and the required documents, set forth below.
Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of method of entry. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts or otherwise may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive, profane or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant (or if the entrant is a minor, said entrant’s parent or legal guardian) gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations and rules. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, as appropriate, account of the entry, which Entrant will have the obligation to establish. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider and/or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void.
NOTE ABOUT MOBILE: If Entrant opts to receive Sponsor's Facebook, Instagram or Twitter updates via Entrant’s wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter), data charges may apply for data sent or received from Entrant’s handset according to the terms and conditions of Entrant’s service agreement with Entrant’s wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime, data charges and carrier charges) and may appear on Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from Entrant’s prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans or data plans may vary, and Entrant should contact Entrant’s wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes. Participation in this Sweepstakes by mobile phone means that Entrant understands that Entrant may receive additional data from Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes, including to notify Entrant if Entrant is a potential winner in this Sweepstakes, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to Entrant’s carrier's rate plan. Use of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Cell phone service may not be available in all areas. Entrant should check Entrant’s phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
NOTE ABOUT “PRIVATE” OR “PROTECTED MODE”: Sponsor may not receive entries from Facebook, Twitter or Instagram users with “protected” or “private” updates (i.e., user has set their account so that only people the user has approved can view their updates) due to the way Facebook, Twitter and Instagram operates its service.
4. Prize(s) and Values. The "Prizes" to be awarded in this Sweepstakes are as follows: One (1) winner will receive twenty-four (24) IMAX Tickets* (ARV $552).
ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of the prize is $552. Any difference between the ARV and actual retail value of a prize will not be awarded to winners. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and entrants hereby acknowledge that the Prize is awarded “as is” and Sponsor has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including, without limitation, to the Prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the winner with the Prize, the Sponsor may elect, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, to provide winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. The stated ARV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. To claim the Prize and before the Prize is awarded, Prize winner may be required to provide Sponsor with Prize winner’s correct full name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number for tax reporting purposes. The winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize they receive. Unclaimed prize will be forfeited. All prizes will be awarded provided that a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
* U.S. Only: Each IMAX Ticket will come in the form of a movie certificate that is redeemable for one admission (up to $23 total value) to see (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales) (or any IMAX film), at any showing, at participating theaters in the U.S. Winners can activate the reward code to receive their movie certificate online at http://www.activaterewards.com/imax. The reward code must be activated by 1/31/2018 and will be void if not activated and used by the expiration date. Movie certificate will expire one month from the date of online reward code activation and will be void if not used by the expiration date. If lost, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. No change will be provided. Internet access and printer required, and winner must bring printed certificate to the participating theater box office to redeem. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid only in U.S. and valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie admission is more than the maximum value of the movie certificate then user must pay the difference. Movie certificate is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion.
Canada only: If a winner is from Canada (excluding New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward or Quebec), the equivalent number of Cineplex® Certificates** will be provided. In the event that a winner is from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland or Prince Edward, Canada, a Visa gift card in the equivalent currency will be provided. Residents of Quebec, Canada are not eligible to enter this Contest.
**Each unique promo code found on these certificates is VALID ONLINE ONLY at www.Cineplex.com/IMAX for up to $20.25 to see any IMAX film. Valid until 11/1/2017. One (1) promo code valid per transaction regardless of the number of tickets purchased. Each promo code is valid for one (1) time use only. Not valid for Late-Night Screenings, Midnight Showings or other special engagements. No cash or credit given on transaction where the total value is less than $20.25. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon, voucher or special discount offer. Promo code is NOT eligible to earn SCENE® points. Paid admission tickets in Entrant’s order earn SCENE points as per standard earning terms. Limit of five promo codes per household. Offer cannot be redeemable for cash and are not valid for re-sale. TICKETS PURCHASED WITH THE PROMO CODE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. NO TIME EXTENSIONS ARE ALLOWED. CONFIRM ENTRANT’S ORDER BEFORE PURCHASE. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: The potential winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random by Sponsor or a representative selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matter relating to this Sweepstakes, from among all qualified eligible entries from the list of entrants who responded to Sponsor’s call to action and included the hashtags #IMAXVIPSweeps and #PiratesLife in their Facebook post, Instagram post or tweet, or submitted an eligible mail-in entry during the Entry Period. Qualified eligible entries are those that comply with these Official Rules and Sponsor’s call-to-action (if submitting an Entry via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram). Online entries will be determined by checking the list of entrants who posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the appropriate call to action and included the hashtags #IMAXVIPSweeps and #PiratesLife. Mail-in entries will be determined by checking the post-mark date and when said mail-in entries were received by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to any Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram function that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or ability of Entrant to timely enter. Sponsor is not responsible for any actions in connection with the postal service, or any mail service that Entrant uses that may interfere with ability of Entrant to timely enter. The drawing date for the Sweepstakes is on May 30, 2017. Winners will be announced on or about May 30, 2017, at or about 12:00 PM PDT. Limit one (1) Prize per household.
The potential winner will be notified within 24 hours of the when the winner are announced via:
- Facebook: If the winning Entry was posted on Facebook, Notification consists of (i) a Sponsor post on the IMAX Facebook Page; (ii) message on Facebook; or (iii) Facebook messenger. If a potential winner is not a follower of IMAX on Facebook, then the potential winner will have to either: (i) set their potential winning Facebook account to follow IMAX (so that Sponsor will be able to send a private direct message via Facebook); or (ii) check in the “other” inbox to see the direct message from @IMAX.movie – both options within the time stated in the notice of the Sponsor’s submission of a direct message to the potential winner’s Entry or else the Sponsor may disqualify the winner’s entry. However, this is only for purposes of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment communication and may be discontinued following that process. It is Entrant’s responsibility to set Entrant’s account settings to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check Entrant’s account for such message.
- Twitter: If the winning Entry was posted on Twitter, Notification consists of a Sponsor tweet; (i) the direct message feature on Twitter if the winner is a follower of @IMAX; or (ii) an @Reply to the potential winner’s Entry if the winner is not a follower of @IMAX. If a potential winner is not a follower of @IMAX, then the potential winner will have to set their potentially winning Twitter account to follow @IMAX (so that Sponsor will be able to send a private direct message via Twitter) within time stated in the notice of the Sponsor’s submission of an @Reply to the potential winner’s Entry or else the Sponsor may disqualify the winner’s entry. However, this is only for purposes of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment communication and may be discontinued following that process. It is Entrant’s responsibility to timely set Entrant’s account settings to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check Entrant’s account for such messages.
- Instagram: If the winning Entry was posted on Instagram, Notification consists of the direct message feature on Instagram for the user account that submitted the Entry a Sponsor post on the IMAX Instagram. If a potential winner is not a follower of @IMAX.movies, then the potential winner will have to either: (i) set their potential winning Instagram account to follow @IMAX.movies (so that Sponsor will be able to send a private direct message via Instagram); or (ii) check in “pending direct message queue” and accept the direct message from @IMAX.movie – both within time stated in the notice of the Sponsor’s submission of a direct message to the potential winner’s Entry or else the Sponsor may disqualify the winner’s entry. However, this is only for purposes of facilitating eligibility verification and prize fulfillment communication and may be discontinued following that process. It is Entrant’s responsibility to set Entrant’s account settings to accept contacts by Sponsor and to timely check Entrant’s account for such message.
Sponsor is not responsible for any failure of delivery of notice attempting to use such methods. The potential winner (and his or her parents or legal guardians if under the age of majority) may be required to submit an Affidavit of Eligibility / Release of Liability / Prize Acceptance Form (collectively, the "Affidavit") within five (5) business days of attempted notification or if the potential winner is a Canadian resident, a Declaration of Compliance or Conformation of Eligibility and Release, within five (5) business days of Notification attempt. If the notification, Prize or Affidavit is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, is lost, rejected or faulty or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential winner within five (5) business days of attempted notification, such winner may be disqualified and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner. Non-compliance may result in disqualification and award of the Prize to an alternate winner. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If, for any reason, more bona fide winner(s) come forward seeking to claim Prizes in excess of the number of each type of Prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winner(s), or remaining winner(s), as the case may be, of the advertised number of Prize(s) available may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such Prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Any and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any potential winner who is a resident of Canada must correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question in order to claim any Prize.
6. Odds. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received and the timing of the entries submitted.
7. General: All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with the Sweepstakes in any way, shall be disqualified. Entrants and prize winners agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Disney, Fandango, Cineplex and each of its respective officers, employees, directors, parent and related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, participating theatres, agencies and any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any injuries, damages or losses of any kind or any other costs or expenses resulting from or arising from any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of Entrant hereunder or from Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or acceptance, possession or use, misuse or awarding of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, any injury, damage death, loss or accident to person or property. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) to use winner’s name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation. The Released Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors in these Official Rules, in the administration of the Sweepstakes, in the announcement of the prize winner, and/or in any advertising or other associated promotional materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, technical, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, dropped dial-up internet connections, interrupted broadband, cable, or wireless internet connections, cell phone dropped calls, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestions, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an Entrant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone or other electronic computing or telephone equipment, or other matter relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes and no compensation will be payable. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Governing Law/Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Los Angeles County, California in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT.
9. WINNER(S) LIST: To obtain the names of the winner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30, 2017.
10. SPONSOR: IMAX Corporation, 2525 Speakman Drive Mississauga, Ontario L5K 1B1, Canada
11. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales IMAX Sweepstakes, 12582 West Millennium Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90094.
12. TAXES: The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local) and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
///END OFFICIAL RULES///
© 2017, IMAX Corporation. IMAX® is a registered trademark of IMAX Corporation.
U.S. movie certificate is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. © 2017 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes.
® Cineplex Entertainment LP or used under license