This summer’s action-packed blockbuster, Jurassic World is making an epic comeback. If you haven’t experienced it yet, or want to see it again, today’s your lucky day. The epic dinosaur flick will be back in IMAX 3D® for one week only starting August 28!
Here’s our list of 10 reasons why you should see it, along with a few things you may have missed the first time around.
1) Starting off, the dinosaurs are incredible. The intriguing beasts are bound to keep you glued to the massive screen the entire time.
(Via: ET Online)
2) Did you catch that guy who grabbed his two margaritas before running from the dinosaurs? Welp, he was none other than the Margaretville man himself, Jimmy Buffett! Here’s the proof:
(Via: Film School Rejects)
One of our favorite Isla Nublar guests by far.
(Via: Screen Rant)
Others seemed to agree.
3) Our cute, friendly signage guide, Mr. DNA returns from Jurassic Park.
4) Chris Pratt… need we say more?
(Via: Yahoo News)
5) The terrifying Indominus Rex is in a class of his own.
6) This movie is designed to be seen in the theatre. Even Jurassic World director, Colin Trevorrow agrees, “The IMAX experience specifically in this, it’s pretty stunning experience, you really do feel the difference.”
7) Does this look familiar? #Throwback
8) The actor B.D. Wong returns as the brilliant Dr. Wu.
B.D. is the only original actor from Jurassic Park to return to Jurassic World.
(Via: Business Insider)
(Via: Stereo Champions)
9) You might be watching them, but the dinosaurs are also watching YOU.
10) Finally, your heart will be racing! This movie will really get your adrenaline going.
(Via: Jurassic Park Wiki)
Check back for more information on Jurassic World playing in IMAX 3D theatres August 28.