Happy Friday IMAX fans,
This week marks the year anniversary of Friday Feature — a consumer-facing blog series featured on IMAX.com aimed at highlighting all things IMAX, from film and corporate news to personal profiles and fun features spotlighting the rich, colorful history of IMAX.
It’s been an exciting year with a wide array of stories ranging from a short feature on the very first IMAX-sponsored high-school robotics team to a look back at past IMAX documentaries tied to the corporate social responsibility initiative, IMAX Big Picture™.
In 2017 and beyond, we’d like to hear from you!
Please send your story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMAX is a global brand; and as such, we strive to represent all facets of our company from all parts of the world.
Here is a small selection of this past year from FRIDAY FEATURE:
· IMAX SPONSORS AWARD-WINNING HIGH-SCHOOL FIRST ROBOTICS TEAMS
· CELEBRATE #TIGERDAY AND IMAX BIG PICTURE™ WITH 5 INSPIRING ENVIRONMENTAL MESSAGES FROM PAST IMAX DOCUMENTARIES
· 11 FUN FACTS ABOUT IMAX’S UPCOMING JENNIFER LAWRENCE-NARRATED SPACE EPIC ‘A BEAUTIFUL PLANET’
· GAME ON! IMAX UNVEILS FLAGSHIP IMAX VR CENTRE IN L.A.
· ‘SWINGING FOR THE FENCES’ WITH NEW CUSTOMIZED IMAX® COUNTDOWN
Make sure you check back with IMAX.com for the latest news from Friday Feature.